Tape carpet - Couristan carpets.
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A cassette or reel containing such material
- Long narrow flexible material with magnetic properties, used for recording sound, pictures, or computer data
- a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening; "he used a piece of tape for a belt"; "he wrapped a tape around the package"
- a recording made on magnetic tape; "the several recordings were combined on a master tape"
- A narrow strip of material, typically used to hold or fasten something
Double Stick Tape and Dominoes
I'm using carpet tape, which is double stick, to attach my dominoes onto a stick. I can hold onto the stick and push it onto my belt sander to sand the backs of the dominoes
Tape Deck on Top
Purely by luck, the CT-F650 at 430mm is the same width as the overall width of the unit. I've since added a PL-518 turntable to the stack!
carpet cleaners in va
anti rug slip
carpetright old kent road
fashion red carpet
old world rugs